Monday 12 November 2012

Phew!!!

Organisation done!


Had a really good sort out in my sewing room this weekend as it was in such a dreadful state! I decided that this was due to a lack of storage and because this was my study previously there were stationary that could be removed.  I now have another shelving unit in an attempt to make placing things away easier, additional jars, fabric boxes and I have added fairy lights around the room to make it look more magical and enticing.  I love anything christmassy but think that the lights will become a permanent feature as they are begging me to come in and get on.  Luckily this is my room and therefore Rich has resigned that it will be girly even though I am most definately not.  How come I detest clutter and opt for a modern and minimalist house and yet in this room I go out of my way to collect and buy it albeit sewing related????

Production line

Once the room was all completed I sat and cut out 7 pillowcase dresses, binding and elastics so that they are all ready to be sewn.  I find that doing it in this production line manner works so much quicker, as I do not dally about deciding on colours, or getting fed up with the stop-start sewing. 

There will be a revealing session soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment